We offer the services of authorized accounting anywhere in Norway.
We carry out full accounting, starting with the processing of primary documents to the preparation and presentation of reports. We are an authorized accounting company, so we accept full responsibility for our work. Rules and regulations in the tax area often change so our specialists carefully monitor any changes and innovations and carry out their work in strict accordance with the relevant legal requirements.
You pay only for the work you have ordered.
What do you get when ordering a package of services?
• Discount of 80 NOK + MVA for additional accounting hours;
• Discount of 80 NOK + MVA for additional consultation hours on phone/ by e-mail;
• Extremely attractive fixed fees. When purchasing a package of services, we ensure that the discount provided to you will be valid throughout the year, regardless of any growth in fees;
• The hours included in the package you can spend on all the services for which fees are given in accordance with the hourly price list, depending on the type of the package chosen - SILVER, GOLD or VIP;
• If you exceed the amount of accounting hours included in the package an invoice is drafted for the extra hours. In addition, other services provided by BALTIC HUS not listed in the offer are paid separately.
Offer for new corporate clients
You are a new, or recently founded company and need help with bookkeeping? It is not the first year you have been active, but you are tired of keeping records all by yourself? Dissatisfied with your current accountant? They do not follow the changes in the legislation or their specialization is too narrow? You want to change the company keeping the accounts for your enterprise? This is so easy to do! Do you want to get quality at an affordable price?
If you have answered YES to at least one question, it is the right time to contact us!
Our accounting services:
Accounting from A to Z;
Registration/liquidation of enterprises;
Consulting in the field of taxation;
Billing, reminder of payment, recovery of debts;
Tax return for companies;