For Norwegian taxpayers, social benefits for unemployment as well as social security payments from the state are provided in following cases:
- If you are out of work;
- If the employer cut salaries by half due to a shorter working day;
- If the income for the past year was less than 1.5 G, or less than 3G for the past three years.
In order to receive state aid, the following conditions must be met:
- You must live in Norway and look for work;
- You must register in the NAV system and get the status of unemployed;
- You must comply with all the rules and report every 2 weeks.
Our consultants will tell you what is needed in order to receive the social benefits. We will help you to correctly execute and submit and application to NAV, which will be reviewed within 3 weeks.